Submissions for the Biomimetics in Bioengineering Conference 2019 are now closed.
- Structure and function in adaptive biomimetics.
- Self-organising biomaterials.
- Building biomimetics into biomaterial synthesis and design.
- Biophysics in biomimetics.
- Bioinspiration for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
- Nanomedicine and drug delivery using biomimetic approaches. NEW!
- Bioinspiration for artificial organs and medical devices. NEW!
Criteria that will be assessed by the Scientific Committee as part of the review includes:
- Quality of the proposal
- Relevance to the conference themes
- Significance of research questions or issues
- Appropriateness of the research methodology and analysis
- Importance of the findings
- Overall logic and clarity of the conclusions and implications of the research.
Requirements for accepted submissions:
The presenting author of accepted oral and poster presentations must register for the conference no later than 11:59pm Friday, 5 April 2019 AEST. Failure to adhere to the above deadlines may result in removal from the program.
By submitting an abstract to the Biomimetics in Bioengineering Conference 2019, you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined here. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the Presenter Policy outlined in this document.